[Debconf-team] HTTPS certificate cannot be verified warning on your site

Hi,

According to my browser, your HTTPS certificate “cannot be verified up to a trusted certification authority”. This pops up a big warning message the first time someone tries to visit certain pages of your site, so just thought I’d let you know, as we’re currently linking to this page in particular:

https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/43/state-of-the-arm/

I’d appreciate it if you could look into it.

Many thanks in advance,

Joe

Joe Alderson

Technical Marketing Engineer, Development Solutions Group

Phone: +44 1223 504631 M: +44 7814 536753

Email: Joe.Alderson@arm.com

ARM Ltd, Capital Park, Cambridge, CB21 5XE

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.

ARM Limited, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered in England & Wales, Company No: 2557590
ARM Holdings plc, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered in England & Wales, Company No: 2548782