Re: [Debconf-team] How do people feel about dispensing with the historical 1+ month break from organizing activities that takes place after DebConf?

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 3:33 AM, Brian Gupta <brian.gupta@brandorr.com> wrote:

> I've observed it over the years, and feel that if we can summon the
> strength to stay engaged, we can use the extra time, lessons are still
> fresh from DebConf.
>
> We're always scrambling for time later in the cycle, so regaining this
> time would likely prove incredibly helpful.

This is what part of the current governance discussion is trying to
address: If DC+1 is already well under way before DC, we all have more
time to get things done.

Also, I know DC15 people on site at DC14 want to help with the
post-mortem of DC14; in part to ease the transfer of knowledge.

Richard