Re: [Debconf-team] Taking stuff for DC15 (was: (was: Budget woes))

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 7:19 AM, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> wrote:
> also sprach Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> [2014-08-19 04:33 +0200]:
>> I think we should make a point of sending this off with the DC15
>> crew at the end of the conference. :)
>
> This is a good idea, saves us logistic hassle and cost later, and
> I have a huge allowance, so can take back a bag with 30k. Before
> I bring an extra bag, however, I would like to be assured that there
> will be a concerted effort to fill it sensibly. ;)

The approximate volume would be 341.4 cm³ and the weight around 300g.
If you roll and fold the bills tightly, they might fit into a coke
can. In case you need help, ask Britney Gallivan [1].

Richard

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britney_Gallivan