Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf orga/governance sessions at DC14

On 18/08/14 14:09, martin f krafft wrote:
> I am not aware of any rejection "by the conference chairs". My
> pre-message to a bunch of people including all chairs was followed
> up only by Tincho (not speaking for all chairs), and I replied to
> him (and you) two days ago. Since then, I had a short, very abridged
> conversation with Tincho, wherein there was no rejection or
> objection — nor approval.

I would just like to say for the record that I actually objected to this
idea multiple times, the last one being during that brief IRC chat.

> Regarding the talks team rejection, I respect that they couldn't
> allocate a slot to my event proposal for reasons, whatever they may
> be.

As a member of the talks team, I also want to go on record saying that
clear reasons were given for the rejection.

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)