Re: [Debconf-team] Android App for debconf14

Hi Martin,
good to hear. My offer would be to deploy another app which is
designed to work with Frab.
Here is a current publication for another conference:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nerd.tuxmobil.fahrplan.congress
Let me know if you are interested.
tp