Re: [Debconf-team] Budget woes

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 12:19:48AM +0200, Ana Guerrero Lopez wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 08:33:30PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> >  - Water bottles.  Sturdy, reusable aluminum water bottles - branded with
> >    the Debian logo, of course! - would be a nice perk to send people home
> >    with, that would be useful during the conference too.  (And they would
> >    definitely come in handy for people on the day trip.) They are also
> >    something that we could order extra of - I'm *sure* that people would be
> >    interested in buying extras.

> I would love the bottles. Would they have to carry sponsors logos??

No. As they were not offered as part of the sponsorship package, they would
not have logos. And specifically, they'd be Debian-branded, not DC14.

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski