Re: [Debconf-team] Final schedule structure - review

On Wed, Jul 02, 2014 at 10:06:51AM +0000, René Mayorga wrote:
> [2] http://people.debian.org/~rmayorga/schedule-dc14.png

If you look at the above image, you'll see we can schedule 55
"official" talks and 26 "ad-hoc" talks.
We have gotten about 100 talks proposals which mean we will need
to reject many good proposals. We can do this or:

a) Reassign some "ad-hoc" space to "official" talks. The result
is almost the same because some rejected talks would be scheduled
as a ad-hoc, it'd demotivate speakers and  we'd end with virtually
no ad-hoc space.

b) add some more talk time on Saturdays and Sunday Mornings

c) add more talks on Monday 25

d) add more talks on Thursday 28

e) add talks some days after lunch. (5 days max)

Opinions?

Ana