Re: [Debconf-team] Debian Conference 2015

Carmen Rudd dijo [Tue, Jul 08, 2014 at 07:54:52AM +0000]:
> Good Day
>
> Hope you are well,
> I am from the Sandton Convention Centre in South Africa.
> I would like to enquire about the BID for the 2015 Debian
> Conference. Has the BID gone out yet and if not, please provide me
> with the process of bidding for the congress?

Hi,

As I replied to your previous mail, our conferences are
volunteer-based and volunteer-run, and do require quite a bit of
involvement from the nidder teams. Our conference is completely
non-commercial in nature, so we were somewhat unsure on the
suitability of your convention center — Under what conditions would
you be offering the convention center?

We have decided that the 2015 conference will be held in Heidelberg,
Germany. However, we are quite in good time to present bids for 2016.