[Debconf-team] Debian Conference 2015

Good Day

Hope you are well,

I am from the Sandton Convention Centre in South Africa.

I would like to enquire about the BID for the 2015 Debian Conference. Has the BID gone out yet and if not, please provide me with the process of bidding for the congress?

Looking forward to your response.

Warm regards,

CARMEN RUDD

INTERNATIONAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR

sandton convention centre (2)

Maude Street Sandton 2196 I PO Box 782553 Sandton 2146 I Tel: +27 11 779 0000 I Email: carmen.rudd@tsogosun.com I Website: www.saconvention.co.za

Carmen Rudd
International Sales Administrator

Tel: 011 779 0000 | Cell: 082 707 3977
Maude Street | Sandton | 2196 | PO Box 782553 | Sandton  | 2146
sandtonconventioncentre.com

Disclaimer:
This email is intended for the designated recipient(s) only, and may be confidential, non-public and proprietary to the business entities operated by the Tsogo Sun Group (a full list of which can be viewed on www.tsogosun.com/investorrelations/structure). Unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or other use of this communication is prohibited and may be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) should not be deemed a waiver of any privilege or protection. If you are not the intended recipient or if you believe that you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies from your computer system without reading, saving, distributing or using it in any manner. Although it has been checked for viruses and other malicious software (malware), we do not warrant, represent or guarantee in any way that this communication is free of malware or potentially damaging defects. All liability for any actual or alleged loss, damage, or injury arising out of or resulting in any way from the receipt, opening or use of this email is expressly disclaimed.