Re: [Debconf-team] Possible talks slots with the chosen schedule

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 10:06:47PM +0200, Ana Guerrero Lopez wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 04:51:39PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> > also sprach Ana Guerrero Lopez <ana@debian.org> [2014-06-25 16:23 +0200]:
> > > Based on the schedule accepted in yesterday's meeting [0].
> > > I have done a rought allocation of slots to see how much talks
> > > we can allocate.
> >

> >   http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debconf-data/dc14.git;a=blob;f=time_slots.odt;hb=HEAD
> >

> A proposal timetable moving the 4 evening talks gaps to make the timetable
> more regular. It also avoids having 2 days with 8 time slots for events.
>
> I've added the talks calculation for my initial email too.

I just realised the initial proposal from madduck has allocated the time slots
of 45m for talks but they should be 1h even if the talk last 45m. This way,
video team can rest, people can change talk rooms, etc. So, it needs to be redone...