From: Lenka Kasparova <lenka.kasparova@oracle.com>
Subject: Re: [Debconf-sponsors-team] [rt.debconf.org #3753] Debian Conference 2014 Sponsorship
Date: June 23, 2014 at 11:49:48 AM GMT+2

Dear Clint,

finally I got everything confirmed so we can start the paperwork. Please find a list of requirements below:

1. Contract from your side
- if there is no contract set on your side, than a single offer letter including the conference details (date, name, place), sponsorship information (level: Bronze, benefits) etc. is enough.

2. Standard Oracle Addendum
- Please find attached the standard Oracle Addendum for Sponsorship. Please check the name of the supplier, fill in signatory details and please send me signed scanned copy for Oracle signatory processing.
- If some of the statements in the contract are not acceptable for you, please mark them, suggest your changes and send me un-signed copy, I will circulate that to our legal department for legal evaluation. The document is in the “recording changes” mode, so in order there are no additional changes from your side, please just accept the changes you did.

3. PO & payment
- there might be 2 ways of payment, AMEX credit card & PO + invoice. Which one would you prefer?
  - if PO then nothing should be done since I can find the Software in the Public Interest, Inc. in our system. The PO will be created in the US, because if that goes via Czech Republic (where I am based) there would be withholding tax applied for the payment (35%), so I guess that is nothing we would like to go with…  So, please let me know what you would prefer. Once the PO is approved I will send you the PO number together with the billing address for the invoice…
  - if AMEX, then please let me know how you would like to process this payment.

4. Oracle/MySQL logo usage permission
- as I stated already below in order we to put our logo on your website we need to get our trademark department permission to do so. I will ask for this permission, but I need to have a contact person business card information for the responsible person. Can you please send me following?:
  - name
  - position
  - company
  - address
  - phone number/fax (if applicable)
  - email address
  - place where the logo will be used (i.e link to the web page - if known already, conference brochure… etc.)
- once we receive this approval, I will send you logo.

Can you please provide me with the info above? I would like to process the paperwork (and mainly the payment) as soon as possible in order we to be listed as your sponsor on the website soon.

Please let me know what you would need form me.

Thank you,
Lenka