Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf14 Bursaries Team: update

Hi Felipe,

On Tue, Jun 03, 2014 at 04:28:06AM -0700, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:
> On 01/06/14 12:11, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> > On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 03:46:54AM -0700, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:
> >> A quick update on where we are and next steps.

> >> We are mostly done with the ranking/scoring, but we are a little
> >> bit behind the schedule.  This Monday (2014-05-26) I will finish
> >> the review of our scores and the Bursaries will discuss the final
> >> details to try to get a consensus in terms of approvals and
> >> rejections, and hopefully in 2-3 days I should be able to start
> >> notifying people (with good or bad news).

> >> I will keep -team up-to-date on our next steps and timeline.

> > Any word on this?

> All emails about travel, food and accommodation sponsorship were
> sent in the last few hours.

Thanks very much for handling these notifications.  I've reviewed the emails
that went out and confirm they match the bursaries team's decisions.

Felipe, can you save your scripts and templates to git, so that they're
ready to hand for next year's team and we don't have to derive them from
scratch (again)?

I guess this is probably the best repo for this to live in:

  git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/debconf-data/misc.git