Re: [Debconf-team] A proposal about scheduling for DC14

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 08:07:22PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> I won't argue more on this, as it will start becoming a flamewar if we
> don't control ourselves ;-) Whether or not we are having a DebCamp
> should already be decided, and we should work based on that. So I
> won't fan the bug/regression flames anymore. And please, I invite the
> others to do likewise.
>
> > The only issue I've seen that might be a problem is the suggestion that
> > the video team may not be able to cope with 3 talk streams going on. It
> > would be good if someone could confirm that's not a problem, but in the
> > absence of yelling I'm going to assume that this is doable.
>
> Please wait for a formal answer from them, it will be much clearer. I
> have just requested Carl to comment.

How long do you feel it is reasonable to wait for the video team to
engage in this conversation? My initial mail said I've gather up
comments for a week and we're now more than 2 weeks beyond that point.

PSU have confirmed they can do the meal times originally suggested.

J.

--
     Conscience is the fear of     |  .''`.  Debian GNU/Linux Developer
          getting caught.          | : :' :  Happy to accept PGP signed