[Debconf-team] Getting the network running

Hi,

I'm still trying to get PSU nailed down as far as what they can provide
(though I have a good idea based on other events and people). It will be a
class B IPv4 network to wired ports in our conference rooms.

This means we need to supply everything else (WAPs, switches, etc). I
figure we'll need at least 3 WAPs in the conference area itself, and
similarly one for each of the hack rooms. What kind of switch density is
needed in the hack rooms?

Besides zobel, who can help me get things configured?

Does anyone have leads on where to get equipment?

-Kees

--
Kees Cook                                            @debian.org