Re: [Debconf-team] A proposal about scheduling for DC14

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 01:33:51PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:

> Is there somewhere in Portland that'd be good for unofficial debcamp hacking
> for a few days before debcamp?

Depending on the number of people, we could find something for hack space (I
could speak with a couple of our speakers for some hackspace), for
accommodations, we could look at University Place, though the rates for the
rooms will be higher than the dorms, they'd be available (though about a 20
minute walk/10-15 minute mass transit ride from the sponsors' location).

Lots of people? We may want to prod Lucas about doing a sprint for a group
and I can negotiate with University Place to get us some space (I have MUCH
built up kharma with them. Lots.).

Patty

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski