Re: [Debconf-team] SSO problems?

On Mon, May 05, 2014 at 10:19:11PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> I've tried to log in a couple of times using my SSO password, now I'm
> getting this:

> Forbidden

> You don't have permission to access /o/authorize on this server.
> Apache Server at sso.debian.org Port 443

Someone else has reported this on IRC, but gone idle before I could get any
details.  Maybe helpful if you can drop in one of the appropriate channels
so we can debug this in realtime.

I'm not able to reproduce the described problem.  Can you please give:

 - the URL of the page on summit.debconf.org that you followed the link from
 - the full URL of the link you were following
 - if you had failed login attempts before hitting the error, how many times
   that happened before you got the Forbidden error (i.e., is this an
   account lockout kind of thing)

Sorry for the trouble.  It seems that DebConf registration is really finding
the corner cases on the new SSO service.  Assuming the SSO team don't go on
strike in protest, I'm sure we'll have it all sorted out before too much
longer.

Thanks,