Re: [Debconf-team] [Soc-coordination] DebConf Registration

On 04/05/14 13:51, Joseph Bisch wrote:
> If we emailed Sylvestre & Nicolas with our intention to attend DebConf
> are we all set, or do we still need to register on the DebConf
> website?

You should register through the official site as well
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/registration/

There was some problem with registration but the blog says it is fixed now:
http://blog.debconf.org/blog/

so if you tried before please try again.

Make sure you request sponsorship and put a note in the box to inform
the DebConf people about your GSoC role

I would recommend subscribing to the debconf-announce email list too,
you will then receive any important notices from the organisers
http://lists.debconf.org/mailman/listinfo/debconf-announce

and debconf-discuss to ask any questions about generic DebConf subjects: