Re: [Debconf-team] Trusted Organisation status for DebConf15's legal entity

Hi,

On 03/05/14 at 10:54 +0200, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 7:53 AM, Lucas Nussbaum <leader@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > As you already described how you met the TO criteria in
> > <CAD77+gQwz0opgZi2QSGre3Y3VbunGtg6B4bEQTcQbRZ-wjHN+w@mail.gmail.com>,
> > I think that we can safely say that the minimum two weeks discussion
> > period started on 2014-04-26 (and thus ends on 2014-05-11).
>
> Works for me. Just to make sure: This means that unless someone raises
> objections, we can expect you to rubberstamp our status (and tell us
> what, if anything, else we need to do at that time?)

Yes

> From the docs, the last step is not entirely clear to me, but it
> really seems to be as simple as you saying "they are TO, please add to
> your list" and sending to auditor@

The last step was never used so far AFAIK.
But it could probably be implemented as a d-d-a email providing the updated
list of TOs, and a page on the Debian website listing TOs and referencing
the d-d-a email.
(Similar to delegations and https://www.debian.org/intro/organization)

Lucas