Re: [Debconf-team] Trusted Organisation status for DebConf15's legal entity

On 02/05/14 at 19:47 +0200, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> as announced some time ago, we will incorporate DebConfDeutschland
> e.V. tomorrow.
>
> All founding members will be DDs with the full list being sent as a
>

> Given that:
>
> * We will not be using the name "Debian"
> * We are not planning to run for more than necessary for DC15
>
> We would like to know:
>
> * If we need TO status
> * Assuming yes, what the next steps are

Hi,

Given that DebConfDeutchscland e.V. will still hold Debian funds, I
think that it should become a TO. After all, the process is quite
simple, and I don't expect any problems.

As you already described how you met the TO criteria in
<CAD77+gQwz0opgZi2QSGre3Y3VbunGtg6B4bEQTcQbRZ-wjHN+w@mail.gmail.com>,
I think that we can safely say that the minimum two weeks discussion
period started on 2014-04-26 (and thus ends on 2014-05-11).

Lucas