[Debconf-team] Mechelen accomodation (was: DC15: mechelen bid on the wiki page)

A few question on accomodation with my dc-team hat on (instead of
the dc15.de hat):

You write that the hostel has 120 beds and that we'd be paying
around 20 € per person. Does this include breakfast?

If we assume 350 attendants, then this means that 230 will have to
be put into hotels at 55 or 100 €/Person (incl. breakfast). I assume
these are the official, single-booking prices of the hotel. Have you
had indications about bed prices when you book 230 beds at once?

And a suggestion for the day trip: it should be possible to organise
a guided tour of the EU headquarters, not for everyone, but for
large groups, and those tours are usually very cheap (as every EU
citizen has a right to such a tour at no cost at any time!).

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team

"...the prevailing catholic odor - incense, wax, centuries of mild
 bleating from the lips of the flock."
                                -- thomas pynchon, gravity's rainbow