Re: [Debconf-team] Urgent: DebConf13 final report needed for sponsors

Hey,
On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 03:49:08PM -0500, Brian Gupta wrote:
[...]
> We really need everyone to understand that this won't just get done,
> and we really need everyone to help.
>
> From: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/FinalReport

Hug and I will work on the final report budget section from 09:30 to 11:00 UTC
this Saturday.

Could you join the effort to get this final report done too ?

We are not so far from the final version. You can join us on Saturday or now,
review a text or write a missing one.

My idea would be to submit the final report for review to the relevant list as
soon as we have something which is acceptable. I guess this would be the right
list: debian-l10n-english@lists.debian.org

Cheers,
Raphaël