Re: [Debconf-team] Urgent: DebConf13 final report needed for sponsors

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 15:49:08 -0500, Brian Gupta wrote:

(Some thought from an outsider:)

> Need volunteers:
> ------------------------
> Reports from DebCamp

Can probably moved from (my and/or others) participants' impressions.

> Cheese and Wine party
> Freetime activities

I guess those two sections can be skipped.

> Volunteered but not started:
> The DebConf13 bid process bidprocess (OdyX)
> Day Tripday (vorlon)
> Videovideo (tiago & tassia)
> Networknetwork (XTaran)

At least the day trip also doesn't sound essential to me.

Cheers,
gregor

   `-   NP: Townes Van Zandt: Talkin' Karate Blues