Re: [Debconf-team] DC13 team needs some help finalizing the thank you ad for sponsors..

On 01/17/14 01:09, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
Matto Marjanovic <maddog@mir.com> writes:
On 12/29/13 08:03, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
Another revision committed... heh, now that I look at them side-by-side
https://alioth.debian.org/scm/viewvc.php/*checkout*/dc13/artwork/LinuxMagazineAd/Ad_half.png?revision=4388&root=debconf-data
Thanks for your tireless work on this. This version looks a lot better
IMHO. I think it's now good and should go to print. Also as this has
What are the next steps? Can you produce a PDF for print in the right
format?

Done and committed to alioth.  A PDF file containing CMYK separations
of the ad rendered at 600dpi, with the specified dimensions (which are
slightly larger than the printed page in order to bleed over properly,
as specified), using a Fogra27 color profile (which was a guess, since
LM's media guidebook mention Fogra for proofs).

I won't guarantee that this is exactly the format that LM wants;
you'll just have to send it to them and find out.  :)

Let me know what happens!
-m