Re: [Debconf-team] next #debconf-team meeting

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 01:45:16PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> so when will the next #debconf-team meeting be? Neither topic nor
> http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2014/debconf-team.2014-01-14-20.01.html
> is helping me to find the answer...

> Can somebody please?

This seems to have made it into the chan topic now so you probably already
know, but for any others who were also missing the answer, the monthly
meetings are currently set at the second Tuesday of the month, at 2000 UTC.

So the next meeting is February 11.

Cheers,