Re: [Debconf-team] debconf15 timeline

also sprach Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> [2014-01-21 02:35 +1300]:
> Do we need or shall we have another dedicated meeting about DebConf15?

With what purpose? To make the decision? Or just general discussion?

I don't think we need general discussion and would prefer if that
took place asynchronously on the mailing list.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team

"it would be truly surprising
 if sound were not capable of suggesting colour,
 if colours could not give the idea of the melody,
 if sound and colour were not adequate to express ideas."
                                                     -- claude debussy