Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 Final Report - We need you

Hi folks,

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 04:07:19PM +0200, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> as you might know, the DebConf Team produces a Final Report after every
> DebConf. It would be a really nice contribution to the conclusion of
> this DebConf and the success of the next one to use the time of your
> trip back [0] to write an article (or two) for the Final Report.

>         https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/FinalReport

> You can either claim a specific topic or write an article about your
> experience at DebConf; how the sponsors' money was put to good use for
> yourself, for Debian, for a part of Debian, the sanity or happiness of a
> team, or anything you appreciated (or where you'd find room for
> improvement). We would also be happy to collect nice pictures of all
> parts of DebConf13.

> Many thanks in advance, cheers,

I did this myself for the birthday party (née: "Debian Day") on the plane,
and it was really quite easy - I just had to ping a few people for numbers
and to confirm details once I landed, which was quickly done.

Considering getting the final report done feeds into us being able to raise
sponsors for DC14, I have a certain vested interest in seeing this report
done as quickly as possible. ;)  And therefore I'm happy to volunteer my
services in wordsmithing.  If anyone would like my help in putting together
the report for the area they were responsible for, just shoot me a list of
key details they want included and I'm happy to put together the words.