[Debconf-team] DebConf13 Final Report - We need you

Hi all,

as you might know, the DebConf Team produces a Final Report after every
DebConf. It would be a really nice contribution to the conclusion of
this DebConf and the success of the next one to use the time of your
trip back [0] to write an article (or two) for the Final Report.

        https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/FinalReport

You can either claim a specific topic or write an article about your
experience at DebConf; how the sponsors' money was put to good use for
yourself, for Debian, for a part of Debian, the sanity or happiness of a
team, or anything you appreciated (or where you'd find room for
improvement). We would also be happy to collect nice pictures of all
parts of DebConf13.

Many thanks in advance, cheers,

OdyX

[0] Assuming you're not driving of course…