Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] Swiss power connector

On Wed, 2013-08-07 at 09:21 -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
[...]
> What's the best way to get these adapters?  Most DebConf attendees will need
> them - either individual adapters, or power strips with the right plug type.
> Would it be possible for someone local to source a number of these -
> preferably at a better price than we will individually find them at the
> airport - and either sell them to attendees, or get this approved into the
> DebConf budget?  It doesn't make sense to me to make each attendee spend
> ~8CHF/person on adapters when the problem can probably be solved centrally
> for half that.

There is a plan to buy a large number of Swiss plugs (not adapters)
which can then be wired onto power strips.  I don't know any more detail
than that.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Experience is what causes a person to make new mistakes instead of old ones.