Re: [Debconf-team] Need help?

Hi Juerg

Many thanks for your offer to help out. We can still use one more
helping hand. The volunteer coordination is done in the wiki [1]. Please
add your name there. At the current stage we are mostly looking for more
volunteers at the bar.

I saw that you already registered for the conference in our registration
system (penta.debconf.org), but you did not yet reconfirm your
attendance. If you intend to come, please log in to the system and check
the box "reconfirm attendance".

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to meet you at DebConf13,
Gaudenz