Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 + Debian 20th birthday event announcement

Dear debian-publicity,

as you can read below, we are attempting to get a press release out very
soon and got reminded that -publicity would appreciate to get an early
information.

As mentionned below, we want to get that press release out very soon and
translate it in french and german and push it to local (non-IT)
newspapers contacts, so that's the goal we're aiming at.

Any assistance is appreciated; and we'll likely work on it tomorrow
morning (local DebConf13 time).

Cheers,

OdyX