Re: [Debconf-team] offer to donate/rent Debian-based network appliance for DebConf

Hi,

On Sun, 4 Aug 2013 12:36:13 +0200
Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org> wrote:
> According to the later sent details it may suffice. But then again
> we already started setting up this box. I'd be curious, though. :-)

 Then, please try to touch it :)

 If you would think it would be useful for DebConf or other events, it's
 okay to donate. I'll bring 2 boxes, so we can provide it as one is for
 DebConf network facilities and another is for Debian 20th birthday gift.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane