Re: [Debconf-team] Conference dinner menu

Quoting Raphaël Walther (raphael.walther@gmail.com):
> Hi there,
>
> The menu is available for the boat trip (in French only):
> http://navig.ch/pdf/dossier-fr.pdf
>
> We need to chose one menu from menu 1-8. They will provide us with a vegetarian
> menu as well which is not on that file.
>
> I will go and taste the menus on Monday. I need to know what we chose by Friday
> 2nd August 2013 10:00 GMT.
>
> My favorite is menu 8.

Are you sure for a menu that includes mussels? On the other hand, I
agree that trout would make a great main dish.

If I had to choose, I'd probably go a safer way with Menu 7. Or maybe
Menu 4 (though I'd suspect that "foie de volaille" might also not be
OK with everybody)

Menu 20 is interesting, also...:-)