Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 + Debian 20th birthday event announcement

On Wed, 2013-07-31 at 08:25 +0200, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:

> We started drafting a such article on [2]

Please s/until/by/ (I guess) on the article at [2], the sentence about
registration is awkward English.

> and would appreciate hints to ease the publication on the Debian
> website and help to reach out more journalists. Btw, how does the
> "emission" of the press release happen; is it sent to known
> journalists?

The press team posts to debian-announce, debian-news, identica and or
www.d.o/News and the press folks can subscribe to any of those. The more
dedicated ones (LWN etc) subscribe to other lists like d-d-a or d-d for
early info.

--
bye,
pabs