[Debconf-team] DebConf13 + Debian 20th birthday event announcement

Hi dear press team,

As discussed yesterday during the DebConf Team meeting [0], we want to
reach out to local (swiss) journalists and press in general to inform
them about both the happening of DebConf13 in Switzerland and the 20th
Debian Birthday [1] (and why they should come see us and write nice
articles).

We started drafting a such article on [2] and would appreciate hints to
ease the publication on the Debian website and help to reach out more
journalists. Btw, how does the "emission" of the press release happen;
is it sent to known journalists?

As a final note, we are of course ready to work on the french and german
translations and help in contacting the local newspapers.

Cheers,
OdyX

[0] http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2013/debconf-
team.2013-07-30-18.00.html