[Debconf-team] Bar report

As requested here you can find the report from the bar team for the last
two meeting with Mr. Pianaro:

- We will evaluate the goods in the kiosk that we would like to sell.
- We use the ice cream fridge and supply of ice cream from LeCamp and le
camp will take care of refilling upon our request. We received the list
of prices for ice creams.
- If needed the actual kiosk can be emptied.
- We defined a fixed amount of (0.80) CHF per liter of soft drinks to
give to LeCamp, DC13 in charge of VAT.
- We will calculate the total amount of soft drinks at the end of DC13
based on the bills from "Delley boissons"

- Beers from Hasli, defined a fixed amount (1.30 CHF) per liter to give
to LeCamp, TVA to DC13.
- Possibility to have small amounts of other local bottle beers.

- 3 wines
- White (Chasselas Keller, Vaumarcus) 75 cl (probably sold to public at
15 CHF)
- Red (Pinot noir, Domaine des Cèdres, Cortaillod Porret J.-Ch) 75
cl(probably sold to public at 20 CHF)
- Rosé (Œil-de-Perdrix Keller, Vaumarcus)(probably sold to public at 20
CHF)

- Coffee and hot tea sold by LC 2 CHF (with sugar, milk, ..)
- 3 or 4 Coffee machines available.
- For breakfast american coffee

- We will take care of extra food sold at the bar and give 30% of gains
to LC.
- We calculate sandwiches based on the number of baguettes.

We will have the following soft drinks:

- Coke
- Diet Coke
- Sprite
- Lemon Icetea (Nestea)
- Orange juice
- Apple juice (Ramseire not sparkling)
- Rivella red
- Sparkling water (Cristallo)
- Mineral water (Cristallo)

Leftovers can be returned to the dealer. The only conditions are: water,
icetea and apple juice 6 bottles packs, orange juice 12 bottles pack and
the rest is per bottle.

We will have 3 kind of beer from Hasli.

In the following day I will post on the wiki the prices per glass of
each drink.