Re: [Debconf-team] Urgent: Dishwashing & Cleaning

Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <odyx@debian.org> a écrit :

Le mardi, 9 juillet 2013 13.53:44, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz a écrit :
> this amount sounds way more reasonable to me. (I also think its
> better to use volunteers in the morning and paid staff in the
> evening...)

So if we get cold meals for lunch there'll be no staff needed. Let's
wait for a final position on this.

Why? We would still use plates, silverware and glasses. Cold doesn't
necessarily mean "without plates", we were proposed salads for example.

Ah, sorry then, I thought cold meal here meant sandwiches in a plastic wrap
or something.

--
tiago