Re: [Debconf-team] Urgent: Dishwashing & Cleaning

Le mardi, 9 juillet 2013 13.53:44, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz a écrit :
> > this amount sounds way more reasonable to me. (I also think its
> > better to use volunteers in the morning and paid staff in the
> > evening...)
>
> So if we get cold meals for lunch there'll be no staff needed. Let's
> wait for a final position on this.

Why? We would still use plates, silverware and glasses. Cold doesn't
necessarily mean "without plates", we were proposed salads for example.

The venue staff didn't seem to see a big difference in terms of setup-
dishwasing work for the three meals; I don't see a big one myself.

Cheers,OdyX