Re: [Debconf-team] Thank you for the food and accommodation for DC13

On Sun, Jul 07, 2013 at 12:53:28AM -0500, athanlibex wrote:
> Hi team. Thank you very much for the support for food and accomodation
> for this DebConf in Vaumarcus. Even though I can not go because of my
> University activities in August and the travel cost, I only want to say
> thank you for consider me. I hope to see you in the next DebConf and
> keep doing by the moment more things related to Debian from here.
> Regards and enjoy DC13!

Jonathan,

We're all very sorry to hear you won't be joining us this year.

If you haven't already, please log into your Penta account(0) and deselect
the option for "I want to attend this conference", and make sure the
"Reconfirm Attendance" box is also not checked.

We all wish you well and hope to see you in the future!

Thank you,
Patty

On behalf of DebConf Registration

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski