[Debconf-team] Thank you for the food and accommodation for DC13

Hi team. Thank you very much for the support for food and accomodation
for this DebConf in Vaumarcus. Even though I can not go because of my
University activities in August and the travel cost, I only want to say
thank you for consider me. I hope to see you in the next DebConf and
keep doing by the moment more things related to Debian from here.
Regards and enjoy DC13!

Jonathan (Jathan) from Mexico.

--
Una licencia permisiva solo sería más «libre» que una licencia como la
GPL, cuando un sociedad que permita la esclavitud sea considerada más