Re: [Debconf-team] Visit to Le Camp

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 05, 2013 at 05:03:28PM +0200, Raphaël Walther wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 04, 2013 at 01:01:25AM +0200, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> > I mailed le Camp and they are fine with us visiting on Monday 8th July
> > to discuss all the open questions. We will meet them from 13:30 to 16:00
> > after the meeting with the Bar team.
>
> I have an appointment at 14:30 with the cleaning company I have selected on
> Monday:
> http://www.fbf-nettoyages.ch/

And I have an appointment at Le Camp with someone from the ISP.

> > I propose that we go there already a bit earlier to be able to walk
> > around and discuss the details of camping and maybe other questions that
> > come up and afterwards meet with the Le Camp staff.
[...]
> > I plan to come by train to Neuchatel and organize a Mobility
> > car-shareing car from there. If you would like to join, please indicate
> > this in the wiki page. I plan to leave in Neuchatel at around 11:30 and
> > be in Le Camp around 12:00.

Since at the meeting there was something about "one hour earlier" wrt.
13:30, I communicated that we will at Le Camp at 12:30, so I suspect
the person from the ISP will be there around 12:30.

Short summary about the network: IPv4 looks good, but we'll need a
tunnel for IPv6. We'll manage the LAN, they'll manage the WLAN, no
firewalls, no captive portals, no landing pages. Details in a separate
mail soonish.

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)