[Debconf-team] Visit to Le Camp

Hi

I mailed le Camp and they are fine with us visiting on Monday 8th July
to discuss all the open questions. We will meet them from 13:30 to 16:00
after the meeting with the Bar team.

I propose that we go there already a bit earlier to be able to walk
around and discuss the details of camping and maybe other questions that
come up and afterwards meet with the Le Camp staff.

I started a wiki-page to collect all the things we should discuss and
see who will attend the meeting:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/LeCampVisit20130708

I plan to come by train to Neuchatel and organize a Mobility
car-shareing car from there. If you would like to join, please indicate
this in the wiki page. I plan to leave in Neuchatel at around 11:30 and
be in Le Camp around 12:00.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.