Re: [Debconf-team] DC13 T-shirts initial design

On 03.07.2013 11:51, Moray Allan wrote:
On 2013-07-03 07:54, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
We're not pushing the word "Vaumarcus" or "Switzerland" anywhere (as in
past years), are we fine with that?

I don't think that's a strict requirement.  We also usually put the year
with that.

Although we haven't done it consistently, it's possible sponsors *would*
prefer the shirt to specify "Debian" somewhere on it -- some years we
had that as a heading to the sponsor logos.  Perhaps consider adding
"Debian conference 2013" or equivalent there, with or without
"Switzerland"?

And the numbers:

T-shirt sizes (DC13):
=====================

  6  Female medium
  4  Female small
  4  Female large
  1  Female extra large

 13  Small
 91  Medium
 87  Large
 45  Extra large
 17  Extra extra large

 12  No Shirt selected

last year t-shirt
=================

email from moray (19.6.2012)

> Attendee
>
> Size     Order
> XS        10
> S         30
> M         65
> L         80 (including ones for sponsors)
> XL        40
> XXL       25
>       total: 250
> Video team