Re: [Debconf-team] DC13 T-shirts initial design

On 2013-07-03 07:54, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
We're not pushing the word "Vaumarcus" or "Switzerland" anywhere (as in
past years), are we fine with that?

I don't think that's a strict requirement. We also usually put the year with that.

Although we haven't done it consistently, it's possible sponsors *would* prefer the shirt to specify "Debian" somewhere on it -- some years we had that as a heading to the sponsor logos. Perhaps consider adding "Debian conference 2013" or equivalent there, with or without "Switzerland"?

--
Moray