[Debconf-team] Pentabarf and Mailing Lists Interaction

To whom it may concern

When I reconfirmed my participation to DebConf13 on the Pentabarf page I clicked to subscribe to the mailing lists.  I was not sure whether I was already on both mailing lists.  It turns out that I was on debconf-announce and the mail that was generated told me so:

> An attempt was made to subscribe your address to the mailing list
> debconf-announce@lists.debconf.org.  You are already subscribed to this mailing list.
> [...]

So far so good.

Since then this message got sent to me repeatedly, about once every couple of hours though the time interval varies.  Is this a problem between Pentabarf and the mailing list software?

Btw I got no mail from the other mailing list debconf-discuss (I am still not sure whether I am subscribed -- probably not).

While it is only a minor inconvenience for me there might be a bug lurking somewhere.

Regards     -- Elmar