[Debconf-team] 2013-06-26 face-to-face meeting minutes

Hi all again,

Le vendredi, 14 juin 2013 18.55:14, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a écrit :
> I have now closed the poll; the next DebConf face-to-face meeting
> will happen:
>
> 	on the Wednesday 26. June, 19h00, in the Liip's Fribourg office.

This has now happened (sorry for the delay in sending minutes), here are
the minutes:

	https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Meetings/20130626#Minutes

Please note the following points (some of which have already been rised
by Patty):

* Floorplan proposal
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Meetings/20130626#Floorplan

* Cleaning and dish-washing proposal
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Meetings/20130626#Cleaning_and_dishwashing

Pretty please note that these are meant as "outcome of the discussion
between the persons present at the meeting, to be brought for decision
at the DebConf Team meeting, tomorrow evening", and not as actual
decisions.

Cheers,
OdyX