Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 13 room planning (talks, hacklabs, bar, ...)

On 06/10/2013 10:55 AM, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:

> * Main Talk room
>   Location: Batiment principal, upper floor, north-eastern half
>   Size: 200m2
>   Capacity: 300 (according to Le camp, if the size is correct, 180
>   people seems more reasonable), double the size when combined with the
>   dining room
>
> * 2nd Talk room
>   Location: Rotonde upper floor
>   Size: 150m2
>   Capacity: ~120 people
>
> * 3rd Talk room
>   not planned yet, do we need one?
>   Possible locations: Batment principal lower floor (35m2),
>
> * 1st Hacklab
>   Location: Rotonde lower floor
>   Size: 70m2
>   Capacity: 50 people
>
> * 2nd Hacklab
>   Location: Batiment No. 8
>   Size: ~75m2
>   Capacity: 50 people
>
> * inofficial hacklabs
> There are smaller rooms wich can be used as hacklabs or for team
> meetings in all buildings. Wireless networking will be everywhere. Wired
> networking will most probably only be available in the "official"
> hacklabs and talk rooms. These smaller rooms provide space for 10 to 15
> persons tipically.
>
> * Bar
>   Location: Carré
>   Size: 72m2
>   Capacity: 50 (seated)

I think we should have the hacklab on the upper floor of Rotonde,
and two BoF rooms on the lower floor.

The second hacklab shuould be only a daily hacklab, and possibly the
silent hacklab (there are rooms on the same building)

I think that Carre' will become (unofficially) also an hacklab during
the day. Beer and coding!

About video: I think additional cams is better than an additional room
with video (the QA part are very difficult with only two cams)

ciao
	cate