[Debconf-team] Le Camp Lunch option

[ CCing leader as he asked about this on IRC ]

Hi

We inquired about the details of the lunch buffet today and now have
more details about what it contains. It's a self-serving buffet from
after breakfast with the following:

* bread
* butter
* fruit
* vegtable, eg. carotte or cucumber
* cheese
* sausage
* ham
* "Landjäger" [1] or Cervelat [2]
* Ice Tea (probably bottled)

The usual intention for this option is that a group needs a picnic for
an outside lunch. But that's not a requirement from the Le Camp side. I
think it also fits quite well into our model where people want to eat
lunch at different times (some might skip breakfast and be hungry early,
others might want a snack at 3pm, ...).

Depending on how much money we want to spend on food we can also order
the normal (cooked and hot) lunch on some (or even all) days. We just
have to announce this 10 days in advance. We did not ask about having a
cooked meal only for part of the attendees, so we don't know if that
would be possible. But I'm not sure if it's worth the effort as it would
also complicate things on our side.

Gaudenz

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landj%C3%A4ger
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cervelat