[Debconf-team] Accommodation numbers/upgrades/communal accommodation

We are now (by tomorrow) at the end of the period for applying for sponsorship, so the next set of decisions about room utilisation etc. should be made soon.

How many people have registered for what room categories currently, and how does that compare to the available rooms? How many sponsored people said they would/wouldn't take "communal" accommodation?

We should clarify soon for people already registered what kind of room they can expect to receive, and, e.g. give them the chance to pay for a better room if they aren't happy with that one.

(That doesn't necessarily mean cheaper "upgrades" beyond the current pricing, as some team members suggested, but we should start to clarify things beyond the very vague options most people selected so far.)

--
Moray