Re: [Debconf-team] DebCamp [Was: Re: Bubullemobile confirmation]

Quoting Giacomo Catenazzi (cate@debian.org):

> speech), we will book them (we are in negotiations to add 5 DebCamp
> days). They are not an hotel, so people cannot book single rooms.

To be clear (and also prepare my plans even if I understand that
nothing is really carved in stone)....."5 DebCamp days" would mean
Tuesday August 6th to Saturday August 10th included, am I right?

If so, that could mean that I can plan to travel on Monday 5th and
either arrive at the end of the day if hosting is already
possible.....or spend the night ${somewhere} in French Jura (less
expensive hotels!) and then arrive early on Tuesday.

Again, I do not insist on knowing plans exactly as I understand this
is work in progress (and I deeply thank the local orga team for
working on having a DebCamp).