[Debconf-team] DebCamp [Was: Re: Bubullemobile confirmation]

On 08.05.2013 08:28, Andreas Tille wrote:
Question regarding arrival time at DebCamp:  Because I would like to
book my travel *right now* because I can get the best price at Deutsche
Bahn three monthes in advance I wonder whether some other people would
like to arrive early.  If there is a DebCamp we could perfectly hack on
computers / help setting up stuff for DebConf.  If there will be no
DebCamp we could pay for some accomodation at Le Camp ourselves and
enjoy the nature together.

If they have some free buildings ('free' not like in beer or in speech), we will book them (we are in negotiations to add 5 DebCamp days). They are not an hotel, so people cannot book single rooms.

ciao
	cate